Monday, February 28, 2011

Hitting the Road

The friday night trunk show with the Female Art Collective was a BLAST!  I sold quite a few items, got a few great ideas for new products (catnip octopus toys please!), and received a lot of positive feedback and enthusiasm from people who checked out my stuff. Here are some photos of the night.

My table sign courtesy of insanely hilarious and talented Tiffany Embry of Only Embry

I was happy to be there. Photo by Dana Rieber at Metromix Louisivller

The ladies of the Female Art Collective. Photo by Dana Rieber at Metromix Louisivller

I also scored these incredible tumblers by local potter Alex Adams.  His stuff is gorgeous.

I won't be posting for at least a week. I'm hitting the road and heading to Brooklyn, NY to get all my furniture and life belongings. I will finally make my move to Louisville official.  This means that starting Tuesday March 8th you can come visit me in person at my studio in the Highlands Art Studios.  I'll be on the second floor and will probably be sewing, bending wire, knitting and crocheting on site most days.  Come say hi! 

No comments:

Post a Comment