Sunday, February 20, 2011

Etsy store open for Business

It has been a week of sewing for other people. I put up a craigslist ad in hopes of getting a few small sewing jobs and got several responses. I sometimes forget that my sewing skills are a money making commodity. It's been fun making everything from crib skirts, to flags for this rad inventor, to sewing labels in shirts for a local clothing line.  I'm going to NYC the first week of March to get the rest of my furniture and belongings for my legit move to Louisville, and all this extra cash is going to help me pay for that moving trip.

I've also been hard at work photographing my wares for submissions to some regional craft shows as well as my new and improved ETSY STORE!

Finally!  My new etsy store is finally up and ready for orders.  I had forgotten how long it takes to post items well.  But now the hard part is done and I can share it with everyone all over the globe.  Maybe I can get an order from Helsinki or Dublin or Taiwan.  A girl can dream can't she?

You can get to my shop from both the "Online shop" tab at the top of the page as well as the rad looking widget on the right.  Or you can also just follow this link.  Happy shopping!
FLNL & HNLY at Etsy

No comments:

Post a Comment